Who Can Apply for a Graduate Certificate?
- An undergraduate degree, and
- Meets campus requirements for admissions to graduate study.
How to Apply:
If you are not currently a UIS Graduate Student, submit the following:
1. A UIS application as a graduate non-degree seeking student
(Find the application at: www.uis.edu/admissions/applytoday/ )
2. Official transcripts documenting an undergraduate degree
If you are currently a UIS graduate student, submit a Change of Curriculum Form found at:
Other Things You Need to Know:
- Individuals may work on the certificate part time without being formally enrolled in a degree program, or may complete it as part of the masters of science degree in Management Information Systems or other programs if approved by their specific degree program.
- Financial assistance is not available for Graduate Certificates
- If MIS 513 has been taken as part of another MIS graduate certificate, the student must substitute another UIS MIS cource,
not included as a required course in another
in its place. MBA students can replace MIS 513 with MIS 525.
- All coursework must have a final grade of B or better.
- No transfer credit is accepted for certificates.